We will start this tour from Rum village. The historical places you will visit in this tour are natural and unique atractions from the desert. You will first start with the Nabatean temple. After the temple, Lawrence’s Spring is your next stop, where you can see the reserve of fresh water that people use to have, surrounded by mountains. The tour continues to the golden Sand Dunes where you can hike up on the warm sand and enjoy the view from above the desert. The tour continues to the Khazali Canyon which is famous for the beautiful ancient nabateen inscriptions. After the Canyon we will be driving slowly towards Rum Village.
- 35 JOD per person for 1 person
- 20 JOD per person for 2 people
- 15 JOD per person for 3 people
- 10 JOD per person for 4 people or more
If you want a private tour, extra 15 JOD per person is required.
- Bedouin guide (english speaker)
- jeep service
- water and Bedouin tea
- entrance fees for wadi rum ( 5 JOD )
- personal expenses