The tour starts from the Wadi Rum Village with a Bedouin hiking guide to the Nabataen Temple. The next place you will visit is the Lawrence’s Spring and afterwards you go to the Khazali Canyon where you can walk inside to see the inscriptions. Here, you can relax for 1 hour while having lunch and drinking bedouin tea. After the lunch you continue the hike to our Bedouin Camp where you will stay over night but only after witnessing the golden sunset over the dunes. Before looking at the bautiful sky at night you will enjoy a traditional dinner and a relaxing evening by the fire with music and bedouin tea. You can either choose to sleep in a tent or under a million stars and the silver moon, watching the colorful Milky Way and with a little bit of luck, some shooting stars.
After breakfast you will start hiking with a guide to Um Frouth Rock Bridge where you will spend 20 minutes climbing. After this you will take a 1 hour break for lunch. You can relax as we prepare the meal. After lunch we will go to the Little Bridge, before returning to the camp for another beautiful sunset. The next morning after breakfast we will drive you back to Rum Village, or you may hike if you prefer. An option is to ride a camel back to town for 25 JOD for each camel.
- for one person 140 JOD
- 2 to 4 person 90 JOD per person
- 5 to 8 person 75 JOD per person
- for more than 9 person 60 JOD per person
- 2 nights in the Bedouin Camp
- Bedouin guide for hiking who speaks english
- all the meals (dinner, breakfast, lunch, tea, water)
- visiting a real Bedouin family
- drive back to Wadi Rum village by jeep
- entrance fees for wadi rum ( 5 JOD )
- personal expenses
An option is to ride a camel back to town for 30 JOD for each camel.